The courses are open to all young singers and organists (ages 16-18 for Courses 1, 2, 3, 5, 6; and ages 18-25 for Course 4) – you are encouraged to apply for one or more of the courses from Jan 18, 2017! Here’s how you do it:
STEP 1 – PRINT & COMPLETE FORMS (application form, and bursary form if applicable)
STEP 2 – REFERENCE (ask your singing teacher or Director of Music to complete)
STEP 3 – POST TO ETON, WITH DEPOSIT (address below)
STEP 4 – PLACE CONFIRMED (within ~10 days)
ADDRESS for applications: Choral Course Administrator, Eton Choral Courses, Eton College, Windsor, BERKS, SL4 6DW, U.K.
DEADLINE: Up to one week before each course, but places on all courses fill up quickly and you are strongly advised to apply as soon as possible to ensure a place. Without the reference a place cannot be confirmed.
- Deposit – a non-refundable deposit of £100.00. Cheques should be made payable to ‘Eton College’. Credit/debit card payments will have a 2% transaction charge.
- The fees (Courses 1,2: £755.00; Courses 3,4: £730.00; Courses 5,6: £795.00) include all meals and accommodation.
- Places are limited to 20 Sopranos, 12 Altos, 12 Tenors, 16 Basses. Mezzos are asked to sing alto in the choir.
- Please make sure to read our Terms and Conditions.
- There are also spaces for two accompanists and two observers on each course, who would find their own accommodation.