Terms & Conditions
- All fees stated are payable in pounds sterling.
- Fees are subject to change only in event of circumstances beyond the control of Eton Choral Courses, including changes in taxation and exceptional surcharges imposed by suppliers.
- Vegetarian and special dietary needs can usually be met. Please include details with your application.
- If a tutor or visitor is absent, Eton Choral Courses will provide a suitable alternative.
- Eton Choral Courses reserves the right to alter the features of its courses, including venues and facilities.
- Eton Choral Courses reserves the right to refuse an application without stating a reason.
- In the event of cancellation by the applicant, a refund will be allowed as follows: 75% (one month before course start date), (50%) (two weeks before the start of the course), Nil (seven days before the start of the course).
- Eton Choral Courses will endeavour to advise at the earliest opportunity should we be forced to cancel the course(s) for any reason.
- Any refund is at the discretion of Eton Choral Courses, but Eton Choral Courses cannot take responsibility for other costs incurred by applicants.